Monday, February 6, 2017

OMG for February :)

I didn't get a project uploaded to OMG for January, but I'm ready for it this month :D  I pulled out a bag of 6.5" squares that I cut out years ago, with the intention of finishing a quick baby quilt.  At this point, quick is out of the question for obvious reasons, but at least I can work on the finishing part! It's just a little thing - 6 rows of 6 squares, so it'll finish to about 36" x 36".  I don't even have a single scrap or piece of leftover fabric in either print, to make a matching bib - I must have used everything else at a previous time.  Regardless, I'm sure someone's little muffin will be happy to lay on it and perhaps chew the corners, as little muffins tend to do!

Posting to Elm Street Quilts OMG (One Monthly Goal) challenge + linky - you should check out the other entries - there are a lot of lovely and colourful projects planned, so it'll be fun to see the finishes at the end of the month!  One in particular caught my eye - I had to go to the poster's website to see what the picture actually was, and the story behind it is quite heart-warming!

7 comments:

  1. Who gives up on Sponge Bob and leaves him locked up in a bag or a drawer for months? I should report you to the CCPA (Cartoon Character Protection Agency). Since you are making an attempt to improve your behavior, I will let it go this time. Off to send letters of apology to all the nations our president has insulted in the last hour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your person in charge (I can't use the P word in conjunction with the T word - it'll trigger me :D) is more of a drama queen than ACTUAL DRAMA QUEENS. He Twitters like a 12 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sweet little quilts! This Spongebob is definitely cute and will make a great place for a little one to lay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sending me over to the Flag Rock quilt site. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be a cute baby quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That will be a really cute place for a little someone to dribble over when you finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely quick quilt. Now off to follow your links xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails