Tuesday, February 28, 2017

OMG for February ... and some superheroes ;)

My OMG goal for February was to finish this simple Sponge Bob quilt.  Alas, I didn't even come close - all I did was finish stitching together the blocks, which, if I'm honest, only took about an hour :D  I'll try to get it finished next month :)  Since I'm not adding borders and will be doing a simple birthing to finish it, it really shouldn't take very long once I get started :D  I'll post my progress to the February finish link-up, here :)

I got a birthday gift finished this month, for a great nephew who turned 9 a few days ago :)  I made this for him:

Ruffleless Ruffle Duffle :D

It's another Ruffle Duffle, but my version, for obvious reasons, is ruffleless (as was my first attempt at this project :D) :)  I think all of my Ruffle Duffles will be ruffleless - I'm not all that fond of The Ruffle, but I do like the bag, and I hope the recipient likes it too :)  The superhero fabric, BTW, is from a Joanns run last year :D  NAYY, of course!




7 comments:

  1. Cute quilt and super cute duffle without a ruffle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you may not have finished the quilt, but check out that bag! Your nephew will love it. What a great idea! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE that bag! The fabric is perfect! Can't wait to see the finished quilt! Hugs and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great gift for your nephew. I'm sure you'll soon get that quilt finished up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made progress, so I think that's great! The duffle is super cute with the superhero fabric! I bought some of that before and made something for my uncle and then used part of it on a quilt for my nephew, too. Can't wait to see what you do next :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for a 9 year old in the superhero fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails