Wednesday, February 8, 2017

For a bit of pampering ...

A few days ago I mentioned that my cupcake Retreat bag would be making a repeat appearance - and here it is :)  I had some extra toiletries from Christmas (due to a boyfriend/girlfriend break-up in the family, boohoo) - the Bare Foot cream and the Moisture Gel socks are from my sister, and the Eos and "Keep Calm and Kiss" lipsticks and the face mask, are from me.   When I finished the cupcake Retreat I knew it was the perfect bag to hold these toiletries, to be donated to a local shelter. I hope that someone who is in a crappy situation, will be somewhat cheered up to receive this.  To whomever it ultimately ends up with, my sister and I both send you hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Shame about the reason for having the toiletries, but a good way to use. Someone will be very pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea! You know someone will be tickled with this extra special treat! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely! Hope the rejected one is ok x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag will definitely brighten up someone's day Sandra!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails