Friday, December 19, 2014

Conquered - a new-to-me pattern :D

Conquered! I bought this pattern a few days ago, and made my first one yesterday. I'll make a few minor changes the next time around (maybe a snap instead of velcro for the closure?) but it worked out pretty good for a first try - this is a great pattern (NAYY!) :D The instructions are well written, and she included a LOT of photographs in the tutorial - to me, that's the sign of a good designer. Drawings are OK, but actual photographs are more helpful, imho :D 

Front view Two in One pouch - each pouch measures about 8.25"w x 4.75"tall.  The overall height unfolded is 9.5". 

Back view

Double zippers
More of these will be made - I won some fabrics from the November Ho Ho Ho and On We Sew linky party that would be *perfect* for this project :D  Will get a picture later - right now I need to get dressed for Aquafit :D

P.S.  Pattern is available here on Etsy - NAYY - I bought the pattern on my own and really like it :)  The designer doesn't know me from Adam, lol.

8 comments:

  1. I like this one too, liked your quilting. I am sewing vicariously through you until my foot is better. All I am doing here is embroidery. Hugs and happy holidays!
    Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice one! Love the fabric choice. I may have to attempt this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat pattern Sandra, I love how you have matched the zipper pull and button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah I saw you won! Congrats! It is looking good, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fabulous!!! I do like the idea of two full size pouches together. Love your choice of fabric, too. Congrats on the fabric win. Now you'll have to find somewhere to store it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Sandra. The fabric is so very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is super cute! I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love that fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails