Sunday, January 19, 2014

More house pics - 3/4 :D

Living/dining room :)
The living room is pretty much entirely set up now - he bought the couch and loveseat new, and had the rest of the furniture at our house in his mancave downstairs :D

Shelves on the wall behind the couch - I think they're weird - I'm not sure if he likes them or not, LOL.  Obviously painting needs to be done here as well - I don't think he's the two wall colour type :D

Patio doors leading to the back yard - they mark the end of the living room, and then the next window is in the dining room. 
Looking into the dining room from the kitchen.

Nick assembling his hall console table :D

Priceless dining room chandelier!!  I hope he replaces that thing - it's even uglier in person than it is in the picture - UGLEEEEEEEEEEE!  Good thing we know an electrician or 3!  ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure his new place is going to receive a few handmade touches from a certain someone, right? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sitting room and quite like the two colour walls but I agree with you that chandelier has to go LOLL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails