Thursday, May 30, 2013

Another one bites the dust :)

Pink and brown owl quilt - 42x42

Owl quilt - back
This morning I finished up UFO #5 for the year - a toddler quilt that will be going to Blue Hills.  The wrinkly bits at the bottom of the quilt aren't really wrinkly bits - it's just where the quilt was pinned over the clothesline to dry - it's pretty well wrinkle free, if I do say so myself! 

5 down of 15 -- only 10 more to go!  My POS Babylock underwent some repairs last week and - knock on wood - worked very well at doing all the quilting on this little guy - I still don't trust it, but it sure did well for THIS particular project!  Jaret did a magnificent job getting it up and running - I'm glad to have discovered this place - they're fabulous to deal with :)

8 comments:

  1. You're really coming along with that UFO list. Love the owls. I especially like that you made the center block in a different owl print.

    I'm missing sewing. The only thing I've using a sewing machine for since we left Florida was to hem our son's new bedroom curtains. Though I have been doing some embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely finish. A little Somebody will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you just needed a new repair person for that machine. You'll have to come up with another name now that it works so well.

    What did you use for the binding?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 down out of 15....sounds good to me!
    Enjoy yourself.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing!!!!! I can't believe someone finally got your Babylock running properly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My machine is due for a service and I'm just taking pot luck. You're lucky to have someone you trust. You are powering along with the UFOs. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's so sweet. You're racing through these UFOs, it's about time you made some more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, you have clever hands
    Ajka

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails